Only available on CleanRun.com!
First Day of Course: May 4, 2020
Course Length: 4 weeks
Wondering how the top agility handlers pick course plans that create the fastest, most connected runs? Join this class to find out the secret to winning walk-throughs! It doesn’t matter what level you are competing at, you’ll learn how to plan and execute with confidence.
Each week’s lesson will provide you with 6 days of content geared at helping you overcome the most common struggles handlers have with course walk-throughs. You’ll gain the knowledge needed to plan and execute your next course like an elite handler! Topics covered include:
- Walk-through struggles: What they are and how we solve them
- Mental habits for walk-throughs: how not to be overwhelmed by all the options and how to stop obsessing over the off-course potentials
- Evaluating dog lines: Tips and tricks to find the best path for your dog and make handling decisions at any level
- Skills equal choices: How to use your dog and handler team skills to determine your choices on course
- Course memorization hacks: How to improve your short-term memory and stop getting lost on course