Get FASTER, be STRONGER, and REACH YOUR GOALS!
WELCOME TO FIT FOR AGILITY
A COMMUNITY BASED AROUND MAKING IMPROVEMENTS IN STRENGTH, SPEED, AND STRETCH FOR A BETTER HANDLING PERFORMANCE IN AGILITY!
I’m super excited that you are interested in taking the first step in improving your agility game by focusing on improving your health and fitness!!!
Remember, this membership is a based on building a new habit in your weekly routine with at-home workouts that will increase your strength, coordination, and thus, performance in agility!
- I will provide follow-along routines for different body groups (I group in upper body, lower body, and abs).
- You will get printables or e-documents that can be used to track your fitness routines.
- You will get my recipes that I use to meet my health goals.
- I will provide modifications to exercises depending on your level of fitness (I started out SUPER low weight and have a fused spine, plus had a sprained knee while on my fitness journey…it is VERY important that you progress at a pace that is correct for YOU).
- I am NOT a certified nutritionist or fitness coach. I am just knowledgeable and able to provide information based on that knowledge. However, because I am not certified, please do not make any drastic nutrition changes without consulting your doctor (if necessary) and please immediately discontinue any exercise that causes you pain (next-day soreness is different from pain – again, I am in this fitness journey with spinal fusion, early degeneration, and spinal arthritis, and – at one point – a sprained knee….you can work through physical limitations as long as you listen to your body).
Now for the fun stuff!
DID YOU KNOW?:
If someone knows you’re working towards something, studies have shown it will make you even more determined to achieve it, because you’ll want to tell them you’re progressing.
If you pick the right person, or people, to share your goals with, it’s likely you’ll become much clearer about how you’re going to achieve them. Plus, you’ll have someone to help you!
AND, finally, you’ll feel more motivated, because while accountability acts as an incentive for you to achieve your goals, the realization that you’re not doing this alone will provide excellent motivation!
So…to start our fitness journey together, sign-up, and scroll down —- the modules are below on this same page (or use the navigation tabs in the menu). If you have Facebook, shoot me a message and I can also invite you to the private Facebook group for more peer support.
Thank you again for choosing to join my Fit for Agility community! I can’t wait to meet you, your dog(s), and to see you reach your goals!
Don’t forget to request to join the Fit 4 Agility Facebook Group too!