Get FASTER, be STRONGER, and REACH YOUR GOALS!
Looking for fitness geared toward the dog agility handler? This is it!
JOIN a supportive Facebook group where you can find the motivation you need to succeed! The group opens for new memberships only TWO days out of every month (the 14th & 15th of every month).
Dog agility is a team sport. You already work hard on making sure your dog has all the skills. So, what better way to improve the results of the team, than by adding handler fitness into your training program!
What you can expect from the Fitness group:
- I will provide information for a daily fitness routine (including when it’s a rest day) for a month. Most days’ exercises can be completed in under 30 minutes!
- I may occasionally provide some nutrition info based on what I do/have learned also!
- You will get printables or e-documents that can be used to track your fitness routines.
- I will provide modifications to exercises depending on your level of fitness (I started out SUPER low weight or no weight and have a fused spine, plus had a sprained knee while on my fitness journey…it is VERY important that you progress at a pace that is correct for YOU).
- If I use a fitness “tool” like bands, I’ll post a link for you to get them at home or alternative options with items you probably already have around the house!
- I am NOT a certified nutritionist or fitness coach. I am just knowledgeable and able to provide information based on that knowledge. However, because I am not certified, please do not make any drastic fitness or nutrition changes without consulting your doctor (if necessary) and please immediately discontinue any exercise that causes you pain (next-day soreness is different from pain – again, I am in this fitness journey with spinal fusion, early degeneration and spinal arthritis, and a now-healed sprained knee….please listen to your body).
But what does it cost???
Only $14.95 per month! You can join any time, and your membership will auto-renew.
Check it out here!
COMING SOON – ebook, instructional videos on this website (videos already available in the Facebook group)